We invite you to Imagine the Future and Design the Built Environment with us!
- Experienced and knowledgeable colleagues and mentors
- Interesting projects and clients
- Opportunity to work on all aspects of a project from concept to construction
- High quality standards
- Flexible atmosphere
- Family Culture
- Tulsa and Oklahoma City offices – Great Locations!
- Stability – Founded in 1946, over 90% repeat business
Join the BKL team as a Civil Engineering Project Manager. We are a small company with family atmosphere and opportunity for growth. BKL has been in business designing public roads and bridges and buildings in Oklahoma since 1946 with landmark projects such as the Port of Catoosa, the Creek Turnpike, and the Rogers County Courthouse. Currently our Civil Engineering projects range from street rehab to interchange planning and from storm sewer design to rail design.
Responsibilities include a varied array of projects and opportunity for advancement in the company:
- Project Management
- Manage civil designers, CAD technicians and administrative support
- Roadway, street and highway design for public projects
- Some drainage design
- Communication with clients including ODOT, municipalities, county government and the Port of Catoosa
- Prepare construction cost estimates
- Quality control/Quality assurance for fellow project managers
- Assist with proposal preparation and fee estimates including project approach statements
- Assist with project interviews and presentations
- Some business development
- Civil site design in support of BKL Architecture
- BSCE from an accredited university
- US Citizen
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Willing to live and work in the Tulsa area.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D or Microstation Inroads.
Benefits are generous and we have a great culture:
- Life/Health Insurance - PPO or HSA. 60% of premiums paid pre tax for the whole family.
- 401 K Matching - up to 4% guaranteed
- Paid vacation/PTO
- 7 paid holidays
- Company picnic, holiday party and other fun activities throughout the year.
- Flexible hours
- Flexible (within reason) dress
- Beautiful office in Midtown Tulsa.
Call (918) 835-9588 or email Stacy Loeffler (email@example.com) for more information or to apply.